Friday 7 March 2014

A journey to the east

A journey to the east

“The sun was rising from the east, and each and every thing was becoming crystal clear”.
“The wind was blowing so gently that everyone around me was feeling it at their peak”
“The fragrance of love and harmony was in the air”
“Rays of sun were glittering around me, and making me fresh “
“I gathered momentum and headed myself to east”
“East from where the sun rises, and brightens the day for all of us “
“I fulled my fist with the seeds of love, harmony, peace, and sincerity and started heading towards east”
“My journey continued and I scattered the seeds of love everywhere”
“On my way to east I came across a border that was guarded from both sides”
“I moved further and planted a seed of love and peace”
“I realized that we all have a heart to heart relation that has no boundaries”
“My journey of love, affection, and sincerity has began towards east”



No comments:

Post a Comment